Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Opener...

I have long been a fan of blogging and have paid an occasional visit to the blogs that deal with the politics and the ongoings in the City of Davenport. I think there is some lively and prudent discussion that occurs, and that this is a way to communicate with not only each other as voters and active citizens in government, but to politicians and city employees that may not always grasp where we stand as citizens who want this city to grow and prosper.

That being said, I would refer you to the rules that were created by the originator of this little hobby, The Fly. Rule #1, I am king.... I will not allow anyone to belittle or defame another person, we all have the ability to be civil and structure arguments that are constructive. Rule #2, Do not get vulgar, I will delete comments. Feel free to insult, but do it like an adult. Rule #3, I too believe that we can all agree to disagree, your comments should be focused toward making our city better, or simply the enlightenment of someone that just doesn't get it. Rule#4, I can change the rules at any time.

As of now I will allow anonymous posts.... This may change if it gets out of hand. One liner jabs will be deleted as well as irrelevant posts from anonymous persons. If you want your comment to stay, I suggest logging in with some sort of identity, or supplying evidence with your anonymous post.

Well, let us begin...

1 comment: